Saturday, September 12, 2026

Happy Birthday Ethan!

And "Hellllllooooo Rosauros". It looks like you had a good time. Even though you didn't get into the pool. You got to spend time with your favorite cousin, Emma. She loves you so much. It's too bad you only let her piggy back you once. Mommy went on a retreat today. Pray, it brought her closer to godliness. It looks like it might just be me and you tomorrow at church...


I think you might get to see Emma again in a week, but I'm not sure. I'll be golfing and I'm not sure what time the event is at and if the Rosauros can stay. Anyhow, enjoy the time while you can. It's nicer weather now. A well deserved break from the heat. Lesson for today, spread and share your happiness with others, happiness is a virtuous cycle. It'll come back you multiplied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ong Ngoai Birthday

And free bundtlet at Nothing Bundt Cakes and payday and waiting in line at Duc Huong and meeting mommy for lunch and going to Ong Ba house a...